Fostering is a very rewarding way to help homeless pets. We need foster parents to care for cats of every age and health status:
- newborns with moms
- newborns without moms (bottle babies)
- young weaned kittens
- special needs
The Cat Network’s Responsibilities
The Cat Network authorizes and pays for all veterinary care. We provide spay/neuter surgery, vaccinations, FIV/FeLV testing, vaccinations, treatment for parasites, microchipping, and any other necessary medical treatment or tests. We provide food, litter, and medications.
Foster Parent’s Responsibilities
- Only incur veterinary expenses with authorization from The Cat Network.
- Transport animals to and from veterinary appointments and adoption events (transportation assistance may be available).
- Provide clean bedding and toys.
- Be able to commit the time necessary to play with and socialize your foster kitties, take photos, and write biographies to help get them adopted.
- Communicate with The Cat Network about the condition, care, and any questions about the care of your foster cats.
Apply to Be a Foster Parent
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age.